A week in the Alps!

What a belated post! I've been so busy since that I haven't had time to share any photos of my skiing holiday on here.... but better late than never! Just after christmas (and to soothe the january blues!) me and Pete headed off to sunny Italy for a week of skiing in the Alps!


Each day we lugged on our ski gear and headed up the button lift to the south-facing slopes. We skied to our heart's content (with many falls.. ahem, Pete...) and had a small break for hot chocolate. 
Now when I say hot chocolate, I don't mean just any British 'add boiling water' sachet power hot chocolate.... I mean melted belgium chocolate whisked with milk and topped with cream hot chocolate.
A-mazing.


Pete's iddy biddy teeny coffee!



Post Skiing, catching some sun on the balcony..


In the cable cars to the top of the mountain!


All geared up in pink and white looking a little bit like a giant marshmallow...





View from the top of the cable cars

The infamous hot chocolates!


Taking a well deserved break for lunch. Freshly squeezed orange juice, a cappuccino, tomato and olive focaccia and mixed pepper and parmesan salad


All wrapped up and in full marshmallow form

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author