This week, I'm loving...

Untitled #70


H&M knee high dress, $12 / Jigsaw knit poncho, $120 / L.K.Bennett pointed toe high heels, $285 / Mulberry gold clutch / Kate Spade post earrings / H&M bronzing powder, $7.68 / NARS Cosmetics / Lancôme lip stick / Crate & Barrel Sunbrella® Sulfur 22" Sq. Outdoor Pillow

First thing that I'm loving right now is a H&M dress I brought during the week. When I initially saw it I wasn't overwhelmed, in fact I though it would be a nice length (not so awkwardly short so that I have to stand up on the tube... But after first trying it on, the simple, soft cotton texture won me over. It's so deliciously comfy and easy to wear.

I'm still (as always) a huge fan of red lips and can't wait to crack them out in the sun over the next few weeks. Also, I've added primer on to there because I think I took for granted (despite the cost) how much it helped my make up to look freshly done for longer. Secondly, the H&M bronzer is another impulse buy (damn it) because my Chanel was running out - and has actually been discontinued! Sob! But the H&M seems to do just the trick!

The bright, bold pillows are there because as Spring has arrived, my grey winter pillows have been put in the wardrobe. I brought some H&M lemony-lime coloured ones in replacement and I love them!

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author