29.09.12

Today I dressed quite comfy to go into central as I knew I'd be doing a lot of cake-eating (as always!) and tube-hopping, I opted for navy denim jeans (Topshop), a white silky top (also Topshop) a plain black cardigan and a tartan scarf which I picked up from a charity shop in Warwickshire - just to add a little bit of colour and pattern to an otherwise quite neutral outfit!

I decided this morning to change my parting as I feel that a middle parting is more refined and easier to style (no one-side-bigger-than-the-other as with a side parting!). I'm not sure if i like the way it looks to be honest, I'm still experimenting! It seems to go flat quite easily and I think it makes my face look a little bit of a funny shape, but I don't know if that's just because I'm not used to it! We'll see!





 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author