Beauty Bar Lust List

I'm constantly on the look out for new products and always find myself wondering into the Beauty section of every department store I  enter, even when my bank balance is drowning in red! The biggest cosmetic-relation problems I suffer from are flat hair (such a pain, I would love to find a 'miracle' product that adds bounce and volume, none of them seem to work for me!) dry, dull looking skin on my shins, the occasional breakout and, at times, oily skin.

I have a few staple pieces which I swear by. However, I still haven't found products that have really impressed me, hence my constant obsession with trying new things out and going through a complete product overhaul every few months.

Since going to Selfridges with my mum today and, yes, having a substantial browse through the Beauty  Room, I've had a real lusting for a few gems I spotted lurking around. No matter where I go, I always manage to find The Body Shop/soap emporium/bath salts retailer and get sucked in to the warm glow of bath-time bliss and perfectly oiled pins!

Scottish Fine Soap in Raspberry - Topshop (£5)
Zero Oil Moisturiser - Origins (£21)
Almond and Coconut Milk Scrub (I know right, sounds incredible!) - Laura Mercier (£28)
Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil - The Body Shop (£14)
Volumising Shampoo - Aesop (£17)
Jojoba Oil Lip Balm - Crabtree and Evelyn (£2.47)
Red Roses Bath Soap - Jo Malone (£9.26)



 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author