Hand Luggage!

Untitled #52

Saloni silk shorts stylebop.com
Stuart weitzman bergdorfgoodman.com
H M h m $38 - hm.com
Linda Farrow Luxe reptile sunglasses
$530 - brownsfashion.com
Thierry colson modewalk.com
Smashbox marissacollections.com
Estée Lauder rose perfume bloomingdales.com
The body shop thebodyshop-usa.com
The Country Cooking of Greece Cookbook
williams-sonoma.com
Mary Green Sleeping Beauty Eye Mask shopbop.com

I've started this collection with my actual everyday bag which I've raved on about in previous posts... Classic black H&M. Although, for holiday, I will probably be tying a silk scarf to it for more of a summer look!

1. First thing in my hand luggage is pieces to prepare me for the hot weather. I'll most likely be leaving London in a t shirt, jeans and a coat... So it's important to bring sunglasses, thin shorts (for easy packing) and sandals to make the transition easier! No body wants to be stuck in a Greek airport in jeans and boots....


2. Come Prepared. I'm good at keeping myself occupied on long journeys with books, magazines and my tablet. So don't forget to brush up on the local language (it will be so much more polite and fun to order your wine and pasta in a restaurant), and check out the things to do while you're there. 


3. Bring snacks and water! Airplane water is crazy overpriced so make sure you buy it at the airport beforehand. And don't forget chocolate!


4. There's nothing worse than getting off the place, into the sunshine and feeling like a big, disheveled mess. Yes the aircon is incredibly drying and yes it's difficult to do make up and hair like a pro when you've been up since 4am and stuck on a place with a screaming child... but it's easy to freshen yourself up and feel brand new again. I reccomend a sweet, fruity moisturiser like The Body Shop's raspberry body butter. Also don't forget perfume for a quick spritz, face powder to give that fresh glow, and of course a swipe of Chanel lipstick can't hurt...



 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author