Obsessed...



Spacious, wooden floors, a view of the ocean, a corner-sofa-turned-breakfast-cove and beautifully bright flowers. This soothing beach house lies 12ft from the cliffs of Salt Creek Beach and encapsulates a soft mix of the French Rivera and sandy Italian fishing towns. Especially love the large black-pained windows and doors.

Zara A/W Campaign 
Besotted by everything this season in Zara - can't take my eyes off the structured boyfriend-fit coats, plaid dresses, luxe scarves and statement jewelry. As much as I wish I could pull a hat off, it just doesn't seem to work for me, which is a shame as their chain-detail fedoras are spot on.


Autumn dinners fit for royalty: serve piping hot with beef and ale stew, root vegetables and a deep, musky red wine. All I need now is a roaring fire, good company and frost around the windowsill. Well, if it's good enough for Pippa... It's good enough for me. 


Can't help but feel all broody when I (try so hard not to) skim through the pages of Mini Zara. Coudroy dungarees, teeny suede booties, button down knits and soft flannel shirts. It's all very farmhouse country chic. Still praying one of my close friends will have a baby soon... 

And finally, a hilarious collection of "Russians who look like Hollywood stars". Leonardo DiCaprio.

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author