Lusting

Lanvin Babylon earrings, Orla Kiely sunglasses, Nars Lipstick, Diptyque candle, Man Repeller book, fresh lillies, plates: House of Frasier, H&M, Zara Home, Collector's edition perfume AhaLife, Lonely Taupe eyelash lace set
With all the christmas stock coming into shops I'm a neurotic lusting mess walking around scribbling notes into my Ryman. This year we're doing stockings so everything I'm cooing over in shops is all tiny and precious: Especially in Fortnum and Maison, Zara and (dare I say it loudly) ...Jo Malone. Lately i've been lusting new chic underwear (I intend to do a bill overhaul of all my old clothes/unwanted bits), dinner earrings paired with fuzzy knits and thick jumpers - musky woody scented candles - sweet, pastel knitwear and pompomed hats - decorative plates in dusty pinks - fashion icon books (mine being Leandre Medine) and spring coloured lipsticks to bring sunshine on these grey days.

As soon as my birthday passes (3 days!!!!) I'm going to focus on the big C - where we'll be staying, what we'll be eating, activities, movies to take, blankets to pack and gift wrapping. I've got help from Red magazine and my girl Gwen (who has insane ideas on post-chritmas dinner meals; I have my eye on the Salt Baked Seabass for boxing day dinner). 

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author