Spring Forward

Clocks have gone back and the evenings are getting lighter- at last! I went back home with the boy to spend Easter with my family which was lovely. I always under-anticipate how much I've missed the countryside until I get back - As soon as we'd left the city you could see the stars, I was sad and craning my neck through my car window trying to see each and every one of them. 

Luckily, we also saw our first burst of sunshine in weeks over the easter bank holiday: Two whole days of warm floorboards, countryside walks and afternoon cream tea. I even got to wear my sunglasses on one occasion! I hope the sun revisits in London! I've had to come back due to deadlines and work dates (not to mention still waiting for my placement client to contact me for an interview)... Not fun!

In the meantime, I've been keeping busy by cleaning, watching films, selling things on eBay and - of course - eating copious amounts of chocolate. I've had the apartment to myself since the beginning of last week - it's been so relaxing to mooch in and out by myself without any other mess to worry about. I've also found that I don't get that guilty feeling of watching Daybreak at 7am loudly or singing while I making lunch... I even managed to have a relaxing early morning breakfast in the sunshine, with green tea and fresh flowers. Bliss.

Evening snacks have been hob-popped corn with pure honey

Daily details: Chanel Bronzer, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, Marc Jacobs Watch and YSL Nailpolish

Outfit of the day 
Daffodills in the sunshine

My early breakfast of Green Tea, Oats and Honey Cereal and sunshine!

Zara soft-leather handbag

Close-up of breakfast

Lunch - I love how the bright red chairs look so decadent against the subway tiles and rustic wooden table

Gold postbox and vintage vespa

My new little treats, sugared amaretti

Cosy burgandy scarf and boots in the cooler weatehr

New chic bra to wear under loose fitting, thin white t shirts in the summer. Come on sun!


 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author