Everyday

Stella McCartney woolen coat, Alexander Wang Leather Skirt, Diptyque Perfume, Bobbi Brown lipstick
In an ideal world, everyday would be a luxury of floater coffee that never gets cold, signature scents and nude lipstick. I would happily wear a leather skirt all day every day (even better, an Alexander Wang one as pictured above). There would be a new issue of Marie Claire delivered to my doorstep for me to read over breakfast. I could wear a white woolen coat that would never grey or get dirty on the underground. Brown boots that looked just the right amount of 'worn' - and a fluffy white jumper which was practical and flattering. Not to mention a good cafe for brunch - good company for the afternoon - my Lumix - and a stroll around the (perpetual) golden sunset streets of London. Heaven.

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author