Great Minds...

Just been overcome (a little too stronger a word?) with pride and joy on opening the December issue of Red. I documented a few weeks ago my ideal nights in (with cosy knits, silk pyjamas a roaring fire a snacks) and have come across an identical article in this months publication.

Dare I say that if I haven't got psychic fashion savvy vibes then I must just be the next Anna Wintour. 

I have to admit (rather sadly) that their article looks a lot better than my polyvore mash up- but they have editors and photographers and visual merchandisers and all that jazz... BUT (despite the to-die-for Olivia vin Halle pj's) their piece was a little light on the writing side and thus mine probably wins, end of thank you and goodnight.






 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author